This summer I'll be retracing the last 3 weeks of the Coast to Coast ride in 2002. I had a fantastic time in 2002 and expect the same this year as well. Below are daily collections of my experiences with photos. Hope you enjoy reading the blog. - Brian Cox

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday; Aug 5th, rest day


I'm catching up on the blogs today and posting photos. It takes longer to upload a batch of photos and do some minor editing, so I need a good strong wireless connection. It may take a while longer to complete the task, but look forward to complete it. If you don't see the daily photos, I'm working on it.

This evening the new JPL Rover lands on Mars, 10:31PM PST or 1:31AM EST. I'll be doing a quick talk for the bikers this evening about the project. All of JPL is really excited to see this rover succeed.

My presentation is on line at: http://goo.gl/kzUaA

The talk also includes a information on the JUNO mission to Jupiter.

Happy Biking,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment